Venture out to some of the premiere fishing waters on earth with Captain Teddy on his 52-foot luxury Viking Sportfisher vessel. Respected throughout the Bahamas for his professionalism, thorough knowledge of the area waters, and extensive experience of hauling in the prize catch, Captain Teddy will be sure to make your fishing excursion a memorable experience.
A third generation Bahamian charter captain, Teddy grew up with the abundant waters around Nassau and the outer islands as his playground.And what a playground the spectacular tropical paradise makes for sport-fishing enthusiasts. New Providence Island (where Nassau is located) is encircled by reefs that dramatically plunge from a depth of 100 feet to more than 5,000 feet. The edge of this continental shelf provides a fabulous fishing habitat during the winter and spring for wahoo, barracuda, king mackerel, and sailfish. Spring and summer provide the best conditions to voyage further offshore for marlin, yellow fin tuna and huge schools of mahi-mahi.
These teeming deep ocean waters lie less than five miles from the New Providence coast.Captain Teddy possesses a unique intuition when it comes to finding the big fish. Teddy's astute understanding of the sea is only exceeded by his jovial nature and enthusiasm. An expedition with Teddy will not only bring in that trophy catch, it will also be a rip-roaring good time.
- 2004 Custom 52' Viking Sportfish
- 12 cylinder, Twin 1300 HP Mann Diesel Engines
- Cruising speed of 34 knots and top speed of 40 knots
- State-of-the-art electronics which include two North Star GPSs, three ICOM radios, Furuno fish finder, and 96 mile radar
- Ultra comfortable air conditioned cabin
- 3 staterooms
- 2 heads with showers
- Full Galley
- Salon is furnished with satellite TV, DVD, VCR and Bose surround sound stereo
- Satellite receiver provides real time weather and sea conditions
- 600 lb. a day ice maker and 800 gallon a day fresh water maker
- Tournament rigged with custom rods from Penn, Shimano, and Diawa designed for both light and heavy tackle
- Limited Class Release Marine fighting chair