Bahama Boat Sightseeing & Snorkeling Package
With our Sightseeing and snorkeling package, you will be able to go on a sightseeing tour of Nassau. You first get picked up from either the Woods Rogers Wharf or the Paradise Island and then begin your trip after a short safety briefing. The exclusive 6-person trip starts off by traveling through the Nassau Harbour. The sights you see after include the Pop Symonette Mansion, the majestic Atlantis Resort and Spa, Potters Cay and the Mail boats, the beautiful mansions of Paradise Island, and the Cloisters of the One and Only Ocean Club.
After this guided tour of the Nassau and Paradise Island coastline, you head past the Atlantis Marina and Fort Montaque to reach the Sea Gardens located just off of the pristine Athol Island. Here you get to snorkel in one of the Atlantic's most unique and diverse underwater ecosystems where hundreds of different fish species make their home. It is a truly fascinating experience to go snorkeling here, away from all the large snorkeling catamarans that dominate Nassau. With this tour, there is only you, your captain, and five of your friends. After a full hour of snorkeling it is time to head back to your original ferry terminal and enjoy the rest of your day in Nassau.
- Historical sightseeing tour of Nassau
- Snorkeling in the diverse and populous coral reef
- Small 6-person boat keeps trip intimate and exclusive
|Child (3 - 12):||$65|
- Tour Available
- Times Available
- 9:00 AM
- 1:30 PM
- Tour Duration
- 2 Hours
- Snacks: fruit cups, fruit cookies & non-alcoholic beverages ie. coke, diet coke and water and cooler with ice.
- Snorkeling Gear
- Water Sports Equipment
- Life Vests
- All guests must be at least 3 years of age.
- Must be at least 12 years of age to participate in water sports activities.
- Kindly advise in advance if any guest exceeds 300 pounds.
- Price Covers Up To 6 Guests
- Cruise Ship Terminal
- Major Hotels
- Alcoholic beverages are optional (alcohol may be consumed after snokeling/water sports)
Begin Your Reservation
- » Simple and Easy
- » Low Price Advantage
- » Only Top Quality Tours
- » Hassle Free Reservations
- » Avoid The Lines